Tuesday, March 25, 2008

More snow. Yay.

As I sit here tapping out this short entry, the skies have opened up and yet more snow is falling to the ground. It's accumulating on the vehicles parked out front. It was getting my leather jacket wet a couple hours ago, while I tried my darndest to move stuff into the new townhouse I'll be living in as of the end of the month.

I'm so sick of snow I could puke. And I'm so sick that I might just puke anyway (though coughing up a lung seems much more likely these days).

Canada is a beautiful country. But I'm not gonna lie to you -- it's much more enjoyable standing beside a barbecue in 30 degree weather.

So here's to spring. Hopefully it'll start showing its face soon, so I can pack away the winter gear and get more in touch with the Jamaican part of me.

I'm going to bed. Pass me a tissue, turn out the lights, and tell me when the snowfall is over.

No comments: