Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Brief Break From PS&R Blogging ...

I've been very happy about the increased readership for PS&R the last few weeks, so thank you to all the new readers and welcome to the blog! I encourage you to subscribe to it -- simply click on "Follow" on the top menu bar and receive notifications when a posting has been added.

I'm currently sitting in the US Departures area of the Vancouver International Airport, mere moments from being called to board my flight for San Francisco. I am unsure how ofter I will have access to the internet while out of the country, so this is adieu for now. Look for the next blog entry on Sunday, unless the gods conspire to give me a bit more time before then.

Have a good rest-of-week and a fabulous weekend everyone! I'll check back in a few days from now.

No comments: